Shingo Aomori

Topics unrelated to the Baha'i Faith
Zazaban

Shingo Aomori

Postby Zazaban » Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:52 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shingo%2C_Aomori

:shock: Erm..... WHAT. I honestly cannot say any more than WHAT?!
Justice and equity are twin Guardians that watch over men. From them are revealed such blessed and perspicuous words as are the cause of the well-being of the world and the protection of the nations.
~ Bahá'u'lláh

Baha'i Warrior

Postby Baha'i Warrior » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:55 am

"According to the local lore, Jesus did not die on the cross at Golgotha, but instead fled across Siberia, Alaska, and finally to Aomori, Shingo, Japan, where he became a rice farmer, married, and raised a family."

Hmm...

Wow.

Notice how similar Jesus is to the culture that worships him? For the white countries, he's got a beard, long hair, and stands six feet tall. Some of the depictions of him in Africa have him as being black. Now for the townsmen in Shingo he is a rice farmer. The villagers also supposedly have a lock of Mary's hair and...an ear of his brother :?. You have to give it to them, though, for a town of 3,201, they are sure smart businessmen (pious tourists = lots of money).

This goes to show you why we are discouraged on focusing too much on the picture of Baha'u'llah, and why it should only be viewed on special occasions, where it is respectfully presented. The words of the Prophets are more important than what they looked like. Their words live on, not their bodies that decompose, so why focus so much attention on something non-existent?

Return to “Non-Baha'i issues”