Violence, Abuse: Reasons and Remedies - a Baha'i Compilation

Advertisements, businesses, sales (Baha'i-related)
SusanG

Violence, Abuse: Reasons and Remedies - a Baha'i Compilation

Postby SusanG » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:43 pm

Violence and Abuse: Reasons and Remedies” offers a unique approach to mental, emotional, physical and spiritual healing. These divinely inspired words of Baha’u'llah, Abdu’l-Baha and Shoghi Effendi uplift and transform the heart of any reader. In addition, this book contains unique, never before published letters from the Universal House of Justice to individual believers.

In this book you will find quotes that address:

The Nature of the Problem
    The Purpose of Life
    Role of Tests and Difficulties
    The Effects of abuse on the survivor
    Consequences for the Abuser for their actions
    The Remedies
    Breaking the Cycle of Violence and Abuse
    Living a Bahá’í Life
    The Role of Individuals, Families and Institutions

Violence and Abuse: Reasons and Remedies” is a perfect and inspirational compilation for those who have suffered abuse, for those who are friends or family of survivors who would like to offer support, and for community members or Local Spiritual Assemblies. It is well-organized, easy-to-read, and offers specific guidance for individuals, family members and Institutions.

This book has just been released and is being offered at an excellent rate.

Click Here to Buy “Violence and Abuse: Reasons and Remedies” Right Now http://www.bds-canada.com/?wicket:bookmarkablePage=%3Acom.eaplatform.web.books.PageProduct&filter=ainventory.uid%3D%3D4611686018429315230L

As of today, you can begin putting the painful events of the past behind you and embracing the JOYFUL and FULFILLING life that you deserve!

Return to “Commercial”