Please support our web host donor, "Web Hosting and Design"

Advertisements, businesses, sales (Baha'i-related)
Jonah-admin
Site Admin

Please support our web host donor, "Web Hosting and Design"

Postby Jonah-admin » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:19 am

From 1998-2006 I supported the technical costs of Bahá'í Library Online by running a dedicated server and a web hosting business, Winters Web Works. In 2007 I signed this business over to my friend and long-time business partner Kean Gray, of Web Hosting and Design. In exchange, he gives free hosting to the Bahá'í Library. The Library is so large and heavily trafficked that it requires a dedicated server, which would cost about $2000/year. Kean's donation makes it possible.

Kean offers low prices for domains and web hosting, but most important he provides a reliable, personal, and conscientious business; because of these qualities he was my first choice to adopt my Winters Web Works clients and take over the server. Web Hosting and Design is a small business run out of Vancouver, serving both commercial clients and non-profit groups. He offers both low-cost entry-level hosting packages and high-end business packages, plus domain name reservations. One of his best deals is "email forwarding domain," where for a low price you can have your own domain and receive email at it, but not have to actually pay significant annual fees. For enterprise clients, the fact that the server runs Baha'i Library so quickly and efficiently proves the server's reliability and speed.

Please show your appreciation by sending some business his way, webhostinganddesign.ca.

Return to “Commercial”