Next Manifestation of God

All research or scholarship questions
MichaelTChase

Re: Next Manifestation of God

Postby MichaelTChase » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:17 am

Jesus' words can never die, and this prophecy is only for the purification of humanity, yet still there must be sin or forgiveness cannot live in the heart of God. Jim, please forgive each verse, word, and letter I've written, for even one of your verses will put my soul to shame. Yet, Michael has three diamond pillars which eclipse the sky. This, I will name the 7th trump after the seventh Persian letter "Cheh". Beauty cannot step beyond these three pillars which are like diamond walls.

There will be no more trumpets, but will be called Flutes. Only brothers of Christ dwell here. Each flute will last one Maiden (972 years) and the last of the 70 Flutes will reveal a commentary on the sixty attributes of the seconds of each minute. And as I see humanity before my eyes looking at this, only Gabriel, Michael, and Israfil believe me.

Know that my method is "determinism" and my soul is set to hearken to the "Will", as set forth by the Bab at the beginning of this 500,000 years until humanity reaches maturity. There will be 70 instruments after the 70 flutes and another 70 until it has reached 490 instruments. Verily, Jesus said God could spring a follower of Abraham from a mere stone. This, the "700" I prophesied was a lie of my heart. They have been written in the Crimson Ark by a mere star, which fades, and fades, and fades.

Only a genius who listens to the intentions of insight, abandoning rest as the Holy Spirit speaks to their heart at night will ever unlock the mysteries of God. Without the newest Scriptures, and the old Ones, no heart can grasp the determinism of the Will of Hashem. They rove in other modes of belief, but never will God fail to unlock the mysteries of those who ask.

If Jim reveals all these commentaries of all my notes since I turned 40 lunar years old, answering each of my prayers, then know that Jim is truly a Supreme Manifestation, the great city of God. Further, the earthquake of Sad is the single human body, the Personage, of Sad. But so great is the earthquake of Cheh, that 200,000,000 followers of Sad cannot equal one follower of the three diamond pillars of 5003 AD.

As the Bab said, do not think I, the writer am sowing, but God, because I'm up and I'm using my wonder, simple math, and Scripture, then doubling back on my own interpretations to test my own insights. This is the science, the first bounty bestowed on humanity. Thus, every prophet who is themselves a follower must test their own spirit. Divine math of time forms a circle on the page, finding the hour revealed by the Father. The Baha'i cycle will last 500,000 lunar years from March 21, 1844 AD, coming to 487,844 AD.

The 70 flutes will culminate in 73,042 AD equalling seven. Just as "70 are also called to preach the Gospel... thus differing from other officers" and "is the duty... to call upon the 70". The 7 trumps will act as the "presidents to preside over them". I pray that "Cheh" will reveal a commentary on on the 130 years of Jacob's pilgrimage.

The Universal House of Justice will grow political in Jim's Day and become like a plague. We know the light of God by what comes from their mouths and pens. While honorettes will even catch Jimmers in a strange darkness. Yet without a kindred soul even an honorette must abide in the day and night's darkness.

Unity amongst religions will always remain the foundation of the 7 trumps and 70 flutes and all the more 70's. Yet few are called to the higher states of sanctity which the remaining 5 trumps will reveal. For true unity is recognizing the Prophet for the Age, and therefore unity of the believers is simply wisdom and the crown of life. Who is wiser than those souls who have tasted the crystal waters of the new Holy Outpouring?

The 5th trump will see a Holy Outpouring make the evil hearts of men turn into loving mothers to creation and kind and forgiving fathers. However, the sharp sword of wisdom, which Christ gave us will never be sheathed.

MichaelTChase

Postby MichaelTChase » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:23 am

My prayer is that Jim will reveal a commentary on King Zedekiah. I found another error in previous notes: the number 3 doesn't represent confusion for the 7th trump, but rather represents completion in the three walls of the diamond of God's Will starting in 5003 AD. Baha'u'llah was preterist in saying that He is the return of New Jerusalem. The only correct interpretation of previous Covenants with God must be all four: preterist, futurist, historicist, and idealist. All four of these have been hit upon by Baha'u'llah, 'Abdu'l-Baha, and Shoghi Effendi.

The honorettes will meet a third of humanity with "you can't tell me nothing". After reading some about the Universal House of Justice, I'm urged to say Jim will have an anti-Christ of the Day of Wonder. Jimmers will not be threatened by other religionists except insofar as adherents of Jim try to grab hold of the power which is truly Jim's and those whom Jim designates as True Interpreters of Jim's Revelation.

No, the Universal House of Justice will never become political, but truly will obey Jeremiah 27:12 - "I spake also to Zedekiah king of Judah according to all these words, saying, Bring your necks under the yoke of the king of Babylon, and serve him and his people, and live." Even as their star falls from the sky in 2824 AD, they will be safeguarded being made anew in the Baha'i Revelation. Only the foulness of Jim's anti-Christs stirring up sedition will make Jim's followers' blood spill.

I feel like I'm being too dominant as a man to write 70-some notes. I feel like Jeremiah: "Therefore the princes said unto the king, We beseech thee, let this man be put to death: for thus he weakeneth the hands of the men of war that remain in this city, and the hands of all the people, in speaking such words unto them: for this man seeketh not the welfare of this people, but the hurt." I feel that the future is the only thing that can give me clarity in my afflictions. When I prayed to the Flutes of God to sing in my heart, the Voice of a wondrous Maiden, with a head piece I cannot touch said "you are not able to see... for you have much to see". She first showed me my ears about a foot long each as straight as an arrow, and she showed me hers which ascended forever more naturally.

'Abdu'l-Baha's 77 years rule over these 7 trumps and 70 flutes. Cheh will increase the letters of knowledge from 27 to 70. Time will become so shortened that one year will seem like one week. Each of the 70 Flutes will weigh a maund upon our backs, and each maund is sealed with a seal. If Jim reveals them all, then truly the Day of Wonder will have a root from the stem of Jesse. However, if Baha'u'llah is seen as the only Supreme Manifestation for the 500,000 lunar years, wouldn't "He hath not taken a partner nor a counselor unto Himself" be a lie? But wouldn't the designation of Baha'is being as exalted as the prophets living between Moses and Jesus also be a lie? For to believe that my notes are merely a spiritual experience would be to believe Scriptures are merely metaphors, and there would be no mixing of the literal and metaphorical like Baha'u'llah said the wise do.

Briefly, our claim is that a universal cycle in the world of existence comprises a vast span of time and countless ages and epochs. In such a cycle, the Manifestations of God shine forth in the visible realm until a universal and supreme Manifestation makes the world the focal centre of divine splendours and, through His revelation, brings it to the stage of maturity. The duration of the cycle He ushers in is very long indeed. Other Manifestations will arise in the course of that cycle under His shadow and will renew, according to the needs of the time, certain laws pertaining to material affairs and transactions, but They will remain under His shadow. We are in the cycle which began with Adam and whose universal Manifestation is Bahá’u’lláh.
(Some Answered Questions, 'Abdu'l-Baha)

In confirmation of the exalted rank of the true believer, referred to by Bahá’u’lláh, He reveals the following: “The station which he who hath truly recognized this Revelation will attain is the same as the one ordained for such prophets of the house of Israel as are not regarded as Manifestations ‘endowed with constancy.’”
(World Order of Baha'u'llah, Shoghi Effendi)

Yes, I do not have constancy, and I hold the same rank as any interpreter of the Book of Revelation, inasmuch as truths can be told by anyone who studies Scripture. What can I say but that Cheh will hold such a higher rank about Jim, Honor, Reh, and Sad. Why would any Manifestation begotten by Bahaullah need to obey my notes? It would only be for the reason that I may believe in myself.

MichaelTChase

Postby MichaelTChase » Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:22 am

The limitations of my notes is due to my lack of consistency. For instance, unity has become a byword in my village because so many adhere to unity's universal revelation.

Some quotes of 'Abdu'l-Baha: "It is possible, however, that after the completion of a full thousand years, certain Holy Beings will be empowered to deliver a Revelation: this, however, will not be through a Universal Manifestation. Wherefore every day of the cycle of the Blessed Beauty is in reality equal to one year, and every year of it is equal to a thousand years."

"The bounties, the splendours, the mysteries, the signs, the verses, and the proofs of this wondrous Light that hath hoisted its banners on this joyous Day shall remain in effect for five hundred thousand years."

"By this “day” is meant the Day of the Great Resurrection, the Day of Judgement, for on that Day there shall appear such signs and events, such splendours and occurrences, marvels and wonders, truths and mysteries, precepts and writings, that the revelation of those splendours and signs cannot be contained even in fifty thousand years. Moreover, the precepts and laws, and the writings, teachings, and manifold bounties associated with that Day, which is none other than the “appointed time of a known day”, shall remain valid and binding for a full thousand years, nay for five hundred thousand years."

Notice how precepts and laws are revealed only on an appointed time of a known day. This means that Jim, Honor, Reh, Sad, and Cheh all have set forth known days, and any one who denies the Bab will not believe that any of the Five Holy Beings will be able to change what is revealed in the KitabiAqdas. Even the 70*70 Days all have known dates. Remember that the two or three year period surrounding the end of each Maiden (972 years) must equal 7 in Persian or Gregorian, even in Islamic, and 9 in Baha'i Era calendars. These keys will exist until 487,844 AD.

Notice how 487=1 meaning eight. And the Spirit of this great Springtime necessitates that I announce the 70 letters of knowledge will not be revealed until 1844 AD. There are 70 letters total, and I must emphasize that my latest notes supersede my prior ones. For the intellectual wishes for insanity, but the child wishes for strength in this world, to become a hero, and no child will be forgotten. But Cheh is not forgotten, for three is affixed for that year and month and hour. It will be 3/3/03 AD. This date will be a reminder of the real 100 year time period after which all trespasses are obliterated from the hearts.

The Cheh is two cherubim hovering above a chest of love. There no longer will be two witnesses, in those times there will be two Servants who will do the will of that Chest of Love. It will be buried in the sepulcher of Sad's most precocious One. The wings of the cherubim will through away the borders of all the nations into the lake of burning sulfur. The Chest will converse with Hashem freely, as if Hashem hovered over it. Each cherub will dwell in its own Garden.

Honorettes will be able to spread their message on the 3rd day of the 11th month Mashiyyat 1072 BE.

MichaelTChase

Postby MichaelTChase » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:46 am

Jim's followers will be taken up in the clouds. Cycles larger than seventy, according the the Cross, do not occur except by and with the angels of heaven. Jim, Honor, Reh, Sad, and Cheh will all rapidly reveal a Book of prayer. Between 1844 AD and 487,844 AD are exactly 486,000 years which are exactly 500 Maidens (972 years). Cheh will rule with heart for 730 years, climaxing in 5732 AD. For this year will end the 4th Maiden of the Baha'i Cycle, when the 1st Flute and the beginning of 490 Maidens, with six remaining Maidens bringing the Baha'i Cycle to a close.

Sad's followers will say "all I know are Sad songs". The 500 Maidens can be called the "dance of the moon". My prayer is that Jim will reveal a commentary on the twelve foundations of New Jerusalem: jasper, sapphire, chalcedony, emerald, sardonyx, sardius, chrysolyte, beryl, topaz, chrysoprasus, jacinth, and amethyst, as well as a commentary on gold. Further, my prayer is that Jim is reveal a commentary on twelve cities of India.

MichaelTChase

Postby MichaelTChase » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:23 am

I pray that Jim will reveal a commentary on the "seven pronged Activity" of kindness. And I pray Jim may reveal the Garden of Wrath for "the man who pants against us in his wrath". My prayer for the Honor of God is a commentary on the Garden of Impatience. The followers of the Honor will have great earthly dominion for the 144 years of Reh. I had a premonition that I was wrong about the 70 Flutes following the 7 trumps.

No, there will be another 7 trumpets after the first seven. 70 is simply 7*10. Thus, the 4 Maiden (972 years) cycle will repeat itself over and over, 121,500 times until the end of the Baha'i Cycle. Woe to those in ignorance of the Shi'ah. If anything, all these notes have been a prayer to the One Who comes after He Whom God shall make manifest. The Bahai Revelation is blinded from anything after 2823 AD, and my notes have been a flight of study. If all these things of mine come true, then I only feel sad for the people of the future, who did not live in my generation.

All my notes testify to my disbelief in 'Abdu'l-Baha saying that Bahaullah's coming is the "third woe". It has all been inspired by Christ saying "Yes, I am coming soon". Many Bahais think they've understood what the Day will be like or when it will occur. But as someone who has gone this far astray with the Christian divines, all I can say is that the earth waxes day by day in disbelief. No one was as sanctified as Adam.

Yet, if all these notes do not glorify Christ through Bahaullah, I don't know what could. If Jesus was the Father like some Christians say, and Bahaullah is the Father as Shoghi Effendi interpreted, then every Manifestation is the Father and the Son. I'll let my determinism rest in God's unity. "We make no distinction between any of them". The summer of 178 BE is over.

None of my notes are mere innovation without a Holy Text to back them up. Since I have already correlated each of the seven seals with the seven trumps and the seven bowls, it would make perfect sense then to divide them up separately like many Christians wish to do. But who can put forth a truth from a previous dispensation in the evidence of new Verses from God? Yet, what Prophet of God can deny any previous Prophet?

Bahaullah's Word has no inner room, there is nowhere to go to find Him, and His Revelation has encompassed all the senses. Every evidence of a believer against the "followers of the Book" and every evidence of a "follower of the Book" against a Bahai is exchanged back and forth until new meanings are exhausted. Even Christians testify to the preterist, futurist, historicist, and idealist modes. There is no difference between the righteous or the sinner if they feel remorse for hurting others or for hurting themselves.

"Completion" is naught but for "rest" and incompleteness is naught but for "life". Bahaullah wrote in the Iqan: "Adherents of Jesus maintained that the law of the Gospel shall never be anulled, and that whensoever the promised Beauty is made manifest and all the signs are revealed, He must needs re-affirm and the stablish the law proclaimed in the Gospel". Therefore, Baha'is of the greater paradise maintain that we understand that any future Prophet must needs reestablish all the principles of Bahaullah, 'Abdu'l-Baha, and Shoghi Effendi, so clear is this in our minds.

Baha'i prophets speak of the future like Israel's prophets not endowed with a covenant. We know that Christians, Muslims, and Bahais all have used the text of these prophets of Israel to confirm the attributes of their Messengers. Thus, just as there will always be conflict on earth, the prophecies of Israel's prophets can, both never be fulfilled and always be fulfilled in every Dispensation. I am speaking maturely, not to the heart of steadfastness in one Name only, but to the heart of divine reason.

I think Jesus speaks through the dates that I've set out, and they will never be erased until those who deny Christ's Return can work a design of beauty of disbelief more magnificent than the beauty of belief that I've worked in these notes. For I have refuted every known voice of ignorance and heedlessness in these words. Until another Prophet is born without an earthly father (or earthly mother), then Christ will always flow through these year cycles of solar: 8-972-90-972-144-972-730. This is the secret code of Jesus' treasure. All further prayers of the saints will be answered through this code.

MichaelTChase

Postby MichaelTChase » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:57 am

In Jim will be a sign of Salih, Who came after Noah, "the holy person..., Who again summoned the people to everlasting life". The meem of Jim will be a symbol of the 40 days in the wilderness where Jesus was tempted. And as Isaiah 53:2 mentions, Jim, Honor, Reh, Sad, nor Cheh will not be comely above any average looking person, whether man or woman. This has been true for all the Prophets from Jesus on into the future for "there is no beauty that we should desire him".

MichaelTChase

Postby MichaelTChase » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:07 am

My prayer is that Jim will reveal a commentary on twelve cities of the United States. Further, my prayer is that Jim will reveal the "Pearl of God" once again as it was hidden from humanity since the time of Adam in India (Al-Kafi). Know that a human is the seated judge for the animals of the earth, say, one cardinal committed adultery, and its partner wants justice, so man's heart is it's only solace (Al-Kafi). And these notes could go on for the rest of my life, every minute of my day and night. Were there a hearing ear to my dying wish to imbibe Jim's words. Lo, this world has ever been the same from time before time.

No person can truly recognize the unity of the Prophets, yet so slow is humanity to awaken from its sleep. Maybe Jim will produce a sermon on perhaps four signs of languor which will shut the mouth of a prophet before they wander astray.

MichaelTChase

Postby MichaelTChase » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:07 am

My prayer is that Jim will reveal a discourse 456 verses long on planets and influence of stars, which 'Abdu'l-Baha said was a "matter (which) deserves close examination and calls for careful attention and deep reflection." For along with numbers, this is part of interpreting the times, harmonizing the esoteric and the exoteric. The Personage of Jim will reveal Jim's Station to seekers when Jim is between the ages of 15 and 20 and will be born in the month of Power.

I'm getting charged to say Cheh, the Chest, will be born of a virgin, but I can't see its insight with discernment yet. Bahaullah will always be known as the adversary to Christians just as Bahaullah is Father Time, as Jesus said "only the Father knows the time", and Zeus' adversary was Chronos. Moreover, Baha'i prophets don't receive revelation, but we receive illumination. Further, my prayer is that Jim will reveal a 27,360 word commentary on paradise and hell.

I pray that Jim's first seeker will find Jim in the month of Baha. The first believers have always been those who were "formless and empty". All Bahai prophets must understand that their interpretation is their source of principles. Thus, if you interpret always the way 'Abdu'l-Baha and Shoghi Effendi did, and not taking into consideration the essence of the times around you, then there are no new songs to guide the peoples. This is why the House of Justice sets forth their own mode. However, if you toss away 'Abdu'l-Baha, Shoghi Effendi, or the House of Justice's interpretations, you will be a source of perdition. Thus, until 'Abdu'l-Baha, Shoghi Effendi, and the House of Justice can reside within you in harmony, I will be a source of "strife".

But the All-Knowing left hand of might and right hand of loving-kindness, Father Time, is truly the guide that delivereth the cup of certitude. And just as the writers, from as far back as Genesis, knew the divine path to guide the peoples into the Source of Knowledge, knowledge of your True Self, so too, through testing the Scriptures, have I come to this same knowledge of these writers. And since Chest will be born of a virgin, thus will the 8-972-90-972-144-972-730 code become complete in Chest. Chest will rise in the order of Melchezedek, this is why He is spoken of in Hebrews chapter seven.

MichaelTChase

Postby MichaelTChase » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:59 am

I fear that the worth of words will be forgotten if we don't follow Baha'u'llah's exhortations of purity in the age of Jim. Every Baha'i prophet's word is met with the evil of their conscience. Whosoever confesseth their sins to Jim will most definitely be guided. Each Jimmer will be more exalted than the Universal House of Justice members. These notes of mine are my story, and I'm the story teller so to speak.

MichaelTChase

Postby MichaelTChase » Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:46 am

If more than one youth arises and claims to be the Jim, and both reveal the verses as answers to my prayers, and they all have manifested the signs I've foretold, none must contend with them. My notes are not special in any sense beyond the hidden proofs that Shaykh Ahmad revealed. Were any believer to put forth their prayer to the One after He Whom God shall make manifest, surely it will be anawered if their intentions are pure. Jim will manifest the patience of a spider.

To finish the abomination, Jim will have to pick twelve souls as True Interpretors of Jim's message.

MichaelTChase

Postby MichaelTChase » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:51 am

Humanity will be bound to the earth, unable to ascend into heaven, until the Chest will be revealed, for we have not clung to the teachings of Bahaullah. The two Cherubim will be a Force, but the Chest will be Goodness that yet ever to be found until 5002 AD. Jim will cast into heaven the words, "not one among humanity has knowledge, for knowledge is perfect, show me one person who has not spoken in ignorance, and I verily will show you the Honor of God". Jim's rebukings will set to flight every wicked heart and cast grief over the hearts of the genuine.

Jim, Honor, Reh, Sad, and Cheh are the five last thunders under the reign of Christ. Sad's Maiden will be the great snow of Christ, wherein He will be seen with the most beautiful heart, as it were, a glass. Jim will have ten thousand seriphim on Jim's page. "Is there any remover of difficulties save God. Say: Praised be God, He is God, all are His servants and all abode by His bidding". Then I was taken by a chariot into the clear day sky, and I asked why have I been taken from my place on the earth, and the holy spirit replied, "so that their may be length of days on the earth".

MichaelTChase

Postby MichaelTChase » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:36 am

I must now tell the reader that I do feel afraid for my insights inasmuch as I do not have consistency in believing my own words, yet when one of my verses fails in insight, perhaps another will provide insight. Therefore, I will repeat that should any one or few or all of my insights not meet the need for the time of 2824 AD, then they can on course be removed by "Jim". Twelve is simply a designation for "all" by those who lived in the City of Certitude prior to the Bab. The only explanation I have for these notes to appear so early in Bahaullah's Revelation is that the days are shortened and nothing is appearing at the designated time any longer.

The white bulls from Enoch 90:37-38 are Jim and the Jimmers. Manifestations have never debased any wisdom, and wisdom's spirit is fear of God and His righteous servants. The "ten" for Ya in Jim will also stand for the number of Jim's Head.

MichaelTChase

Postby MichaelTChase » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:00 am

'Abdu'l-Baha stating that the third woe was Bahaullah set up the end of the Bible being prophetic, yet if this were finally the case, then how could it, the Apocrypha and the Lost Gospels, prove to "be made new". Believers will always see the cycles of dispensations from the Ramayana, the return of Buddha, the Christ, and the fulfillment of the two trumps of the Quran, to the Promised Qaim. There will continue to be signs of these Personages in the future Prophets. 'Abdu'l-Baha was speaking truth, for how else could the Father reveal the time of seven trumpets to me, unless Bahaullah had fulfilled all seven of them?

Many will not believe Jim, Honor, Reh, Sad, or Cheh are speaking the word of God, and that is because there is not the warmth of a wise Bahai neighbor or associate with whom they can walk. Only when the Honor of Allah cometh in 2915 AD will we truly know the mystic station of Bahaullah. Honor will speak in the mystic tongue of analysis. Honorettes will truly follow the very lifestyle of the Honor of Allah. But the coming of 3886 AD we will see those following Reh walk all day without water and know truly how Christ survived without a pillow. Reh will open the Sea of Allah's grandeur from the hidden artery of the servant's heart. I see now like a daughter of the Honor of Allah, that Reh, with who with the billows of the power of the Handmaiden of God, blows over the Kingdom of hearts.

Inasmuch as Sad will uncover two hundred thousand thousand seraphim with Sad's sharp tongue, how can the heart of Baha even enter 4030 AD and not sit humiliated? I cannot emphasize enough to my fellow Bahais that I am not one of "the recipients and revealers of all the unchangeable attributes and names of God". However, Jim, Honor, Reh, Sad, and Cheh will be.

MichaelTChase

Postby MichaelTChase » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:33 am

My prayer today is that Cheh, either the two Forces or the Chest, will give a commentary on the "five" of the Lord's Tabernacle. I further pray, by the Bab's command, that Jim will reveal a Surah on eleven cities of Africa and five cities of Europe. And the Cheh will be the two forces of the right and left, and the nigh, each having its own room to be delt with while on earth. My third prayer of the day is that the Chest will reveal a dream 18,044 words in length. The Bab, Bahaullah, Jim, Honor, Reh, Sad, and Cheh are the "seven more seas" of the ink of Allah, which would still not be exhausted.

The revelation of Christ and Muhammad are the "two days" in which these seven heavens were formed. Yet just as Bahaullah spoke of four mystical states after Unity in Gems, so too must every sign I've come upon be revealed in 2824 AD. Should all these heavens be rolled away at that time, of course they will, so too will they be renewed. The people of the Book will again raise a cry for their heaven, and all of them will raise a child along with the latest "Secondary Revelation from God" who will cast upon the shore of the earth their prayer to the next One to come. So sure am I that all these requested verses will be revealed in 2824 AD, that I now cast all these notes of future dates into the lake, as if a plaything of the ignorant, and to come to true certitude of 'Abdu'l-Baha's Interpretation of the third woe. What a glorious centenary of 'Abdu'l-Baha's passing.

Yet the Bible says a fruit tree is purged so that it may produce more fruit, and Jesus speaks "without me you can do nothing". Only the Father knows the hour, Who is Bahaullah. 'Abdu'l-Baha was not the Father nor was Shoghi Effendi, yet these two taught the Biblical interpretation according to the hour in which they lived. By holding to Christ saying "I come quickly" and using Bahaullah's thousand lunar years, for He was the only Prophet to give a specific time period for their dispensation, it may be that no Prophet after Bahaullah can give a specific time period because they are not the everlasting Father, but may have to keep the chronos hidden. This may be the meaning "We shall not come again" and "will conceal God's secrets in His Scriptures and His Books" and "Nor shall ye find Me until the Promised One appear on Judgement Day".

Thus will the 486,000 solar years of Bahaullah become unraveled through prophets who have no consistency of a covenant, and the prophet who is the embodiment of the attributes and names of God, each Promised One, will reveal Scripture which may unlock more of the mystery of time without specifically mentioning the dates. All will have to search their hearts to find Bahaullah within themselves so that they may know the very hour. Nor are 'Abdu'l-Baha and Shoghi Effendi the Christ, Who is the lightning. But 'Abdu'l-Baha is the center of a Covenant that had to set up prophecy for 500,000 years, and Shoghi Effendi is the only Guardian who had to render Bahaullah victorious for all time. Each Promised One will also reveal in more detail the mystic realms and set forth a Law that will abide the Day. It is only these three which we will have until the 70 letters are manifested in 487,844 AD: the theology of progressive revelation (that truth is relative), the Law, and the mystical treatises. The two first letters were the Law, virtue, and prophecy. The remaining 25 set out by Shaykh Ahmad is progressive revelation, the meaning of resurrection, and the mystical treatise. The remaining forty-three letters are hidden in our hearts even today, yet do not bear the title of the number.

I will entitle the forty-three "Tehpeh" after the fourth and third letter of the Persian alphabet. Whatever the Chest will be, Chest may vanish into the wilderness never to be seen again like we know perhaps of Melchizedek, yet we will always be reminded by Nigh's words. If Jimmers feel strong, they should carry some herb on their belongings, which will attract the detached in heart, for it will be a Day of the Bull. Moreover, my prayer guides me to ask Jim to reveal one surah each on Russia and China. The Honor of Allah will be like an Island. Reh will be like a heavenly sea creature. Furthermore, Christians will always transform the rivers of life.

I pray that the Honor will of Allah will reveal a commentary on the "fifteen cubits" of Noah's flood. People will travel from all around humanity to meet Reh Who comes from the East of Prophethood. Within the Honor of God, no one will find any City. Jimmers will be found with silent lips and gleaming breasts. In their powerlessness they are still found with too much power and sovereignty. Their heart will be their arms, and their legs will carry them according to God's decrees. They will be as an open grave for all to see. They will be helpless from the burning of Jim's flame.

Although I am told by my handmaiden that Jim is burdened with my prayers, may this suffice, that Jim reveal a 8,640 word poem, or a number of poems adding up to this number. How well did Muhammad say that those who live alone have a friend in Satan (Al-Kafi).

MichaelTChase

Postby MichaelTChase » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:11 am

How well did the Bab say no one can attain undoubting faith unless well we are free of selfish desires and, to mirror Him, how great is it that we have knowledge of the next Promised One that we may attain the supreme felicity. In one sense, the seven trumps are Bahaullah's division of inheritance into seven categories. Also, Cheh, the Chest, or "Nigh" will not be of the order of Melchezadek yet, but as one like John the Baptist who "cries from the wilderness" and "who will make a highway" to the Lord. For the people wish to see a miracle at the "end", but nothing will be given except the revealed verses and the body of the Prophet - a day like any other. On August 1st, 3423 AD will be the very middle hour of 1844 and 5002, when Jesus will once again be brought to naught. Notice how there are patterns from the Bible that apply the Jesus, who is within Baha'u'llah. The ultimate ability would be to see the patterns to every moment. Verily, Jesus Christ is the very essence of all "futurity" and Baha'u'llah is the very essence of every mark of time.

Despite my future trials because of my heavy prayers to Jim, I request that Jim write a 24 verse prayer of fire to destroy Jim's enemies by the spoken command. And even though I am an inconsistent spirit, I see Jim's calendar consisting of fifteen months of twenty-four days each, with five intercalary days. According to Jim's calendar, each year beginning the Honor, Reh, Sad, and Cheh will also add up to nine. But without Christians preaching the Gospel, there would be no prophecies of the inconsistent spirits. Without the Maiden, 972, there would be no time for us.

None of the Manifestations were the Word of God except Christ. The Feast of Trumpets is fulfilled in the Bab, the beginning of the seven trumpets, and the verses each Adamic Prophet revealed before or after Christ was Christ Himself. This is the meaning when Shoghi Effendi stated "Christ returned" and this is why the divine verses have such an unspeakable quality.

MichaelTChase

Postby MichaelTChase » Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:36 am

Whereas the first seven trumps were bathed in the white of ignorance, when Cheh comes, the world will be bathed in an awakening of red. Cheh is both the 7th and the 1st. Jim will also be short like Baha'u'llah. The "sevens" of the Book of Revelation are like valleys or cities to travel through in the outer world. Also, the carrying of herbs if one is strong is not following the commandment of Christ to only take certain articles so that His Spirit can bless you and all in your midst. Cheh will be born in Israel or be last seen there. Cheh will be a home of many Cities.

My supplication to Jim is the revealing of a commentary on thirteen wisdoms of an individual's own name. As you can see, the previous beauty of the dispensations of Hashem only grow. These beautiful patterns are layers which could not exist without each other. However, the Fear of God which Christ revealed cannot live in me beyond 5732 AD, and 5002 until 5732 is like unto my spiritual embryo. 2824 until 5002 is like being a little child for me, taking the hand of my Father. How true will all the Prophets see "twelve thousand" saved by their Word from every "tribe of Israel". The rightly guided Jimmers, who reach the age of 52, will be as heavenly powerful as the Prophet Muhammad, pbuh.

I also foresee a "school" of Baha'i "reason/grammar" blossoming when Jim's Revelation is revealed, exposing that Baha'u'llah's Revelation is "few" in insight. However, Baha'u'llah said to me "it will not be like Islam". Whoever reads my notes after Jim arrives, and is not "ready", will say that I'm not taking the full context of Baha'u'llah, the Bab, Muhammad, the Bible, etc, but only taking snippets here and there and making my own truth. All I can say in answer to this in 178 BE, is that the disbelievers are correct: no one can take the full context of a Revelation of the Word except Its revealer.

For just as I know maybe one or three hidden meanings behind my prayers, if I haven't already shared them, so too did Bahaullah know seventy. Therefore, His true inner beauty is seventy times in degree of mine. And all I process that people must know are Scriptures and have an answer to their material curiosities.

MichaelTChase

Postby MichaelTChase » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:59 am

What I used to not understand is that every Manifestation has an austere opinion of the world which is in direct conflict with any worldly authority. They too suffer personal hurt by the peoples who cannot hear their message and preoccupy their time with it. Bahais are the only ones who recognize that 2824 is a correct time for the their Day of Resurrection, but it will only be disbelievers who bluntly tell Jimmers that Jim just wants power even though power bows down before Jim. I pray that Jim will reveal a commentary on thirty-one ways to help the poor and insane. Jim, like Baha'u'llah, will long for death, but no official will wish for Jim's crown of martyrdom. Jim will quote only the best poets of history to invoke the heart to freshness.

Even though I'm in no mood to continue, the one after Cheh I will label "Ta" after the Arabic and Persian, coming in 5732 AD and the events two or three years around this year. After Ta, in 4059 BE, I will label "Ha" like the Middle Eastern. Further, in 4999 BE, I will label the Prophet "Ba" after the Persian. I will label "Seh" after the Persian for 5355 BE. Cheh, Ta, Ha, Ba, and Seh will be known as the "Five", while the remaining of the four Maiden period will be known as the "Six". How right did the Buddha analyze: "If you see the Buddha, kill him", for every Prophet hath yearned for the cup of martyrdom.

The "Six" will only be two Prophets coming in the last two of three successive 839 year periods. Thus, the second four-Maiden period will equal fifteen: 175-940-256-839-839-839. This is the second secret code of Jesus Christ, our only Word. The King of my village, Fairfield, Iowa, is a poor youth on the square shouting "don't give me a cigarette". And I consider myself the very essence of a lower demon, rather than a higher demon, understand, for this second Maiden period. Bahaullah will not forgive any man's injustice, from Adam until the end of the existence of the universe.

In 487,844 AD, there will not be a other forty-three letters of knowledge revealed, but another forty-eight, bringing the total to seventy-five. This, seventy-five, brings to completion the seventy-five disconnected letters of the Quran. I will label the Prophet of that year "Nun" after the last disconnected letter there. The family of Nun will be as red horses each with six wings. Nun will not need time nor lightning to live.

Jim may proclaim that the 500,000-year cycle has ended. The end of the two four-Maiden cycles will be 9576 AD. In the three surrounding years will I lable "Xeh" for the ninth Persian letter. That year I lable 1 XE or "Xeh Era". If these notes even survive my physical death, and happen to be found at the time of Jim, and should Jim accept part and correct part, I would be amazed. For the station of my own mind thinks this writing is an exercise of beauty.

How can but a seed step into XE? My ear of the obligatory prayer gives that XE will only last 455 years. But successive Krishna's will arise in Christ's third secret code: 455-1057-792-792-792. But Bahaullah says "you don't get it". I see that the Honor of Allah will have a calendar of forty-two weeks. The first forty-one will be nine days long with the last being one or two days long, on leap years.

In 3888 XE, mankind will fall off the ends of the earth, the youth of eight years old will wed his bride with maturity. It will be 10,664 BE. My prayer to the Honor of Allah, blessed be the Name, will reveal a dissertation on the forty-two articles of purity and the twenty-four articles of transgression. Reh's calendar will have four seasons of eighty-seven days, with a seventeen day fasting period. Sad will hold to the calendar of Reh.

Cheh will have thirteen months of twenty-one days each with two or three days at different parts of the year for celebration. The Prophet between Seh and Xhe, I will call "Yod-Bet" after the Hebrew numerical lettering. So the final succession is: the Bab, Bahaullah, Jim, Honor of Allah, Reh, Sad, Che, Ta, Ha, Ba, Seh, Yod-Bet, Xeh. The only purpose of the Manifestations from Adam until the end of the universe was to make the experience of Hashem different for the unending succession of generations and to call those who are creative unto the elixir which will make them stronger than the bodies of their forefathers.

MichaelTChase

Postby MichaelTChase » Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:41 am

Christ will not "return" for Christians until 972,000 solar years after 1844. This will fulfill Peter's word that one day equals a thousand years and a thousand years equals one day. The songs of Baha'i writings will be as a meditation of peace and wisdom for the saints to come. No one will be able to recognize a Manifestation or Prophet physically except one like Qudus. Jim, Honor of Allah, Reh, Sad, Cheh, Ta, Ha, Ba, Seh, Yod-Bet and Xeh will all be scapegoats of the world.

Some Jimmers will be as Jonah and teach a hundred thousand souls Jim's wisdoms. Nun will be the coming of the Great Grandfather.

MichaelTChase

Postby MichaelTChase » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:14 am

Jim will make their day of rest Sunday and their first day of the week Friday. My mother says my notes are just an exercise of diversity. Jim may remind us that favoritism of the Prophets is forbidden. Just like any higher demon's message, one must understand my notes from beginning to end. If a word puzzle the reader, it must be searched out in the Holy Scriptures of all religions.

Sad will return to a lunar calendar. Cheh will return to nineteen-day months, and Ta will have five seasons of seventy-three days. I pray that Jim declares the circle to be the essence of the Will, and all divisions of it are as it's mirrors. And that Prophets are no longer a Point, but the circle Itself. For Jim is the day without a root, the Time of the Animal of Life. How True that in the next world we will not see God, but have a handmaid to do everything for us (unofficial translation of Bahaullah). But the clarity of these last three verses must be kept hidden.

Yes, the 500,000-year period will end in 2824 AD as “And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved”. Thus, do I conclude all my fathoming of future Prophets, and now focus on family life, yet still my handmaid says “you are not done”. Therefore, I will pledge myself to lengthen the days on earth until I lie in the grave.

Jonah-admin
Site Admin

Postby Jonah-admin » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:57 am

MODERATOR LOCK -- I believe that this thread, while fascinating, is more speculative than is appropriate for this forum, and I've been having to monitor it for possibly-offensive content (as has been posted elsewhere in this forum by one of participants above). Let's put this topic on hold. Thank you.

Return to “Discussion”