"Say: Are ye affrighted by the assault of those who have exercised oppression, ...

All research or scholarship questions
larry

"Say: Are ye affrighted by the assault of those who have exercised oppression, ...

Postby larry » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:14 pm

Is there a Persian or Arabic tablet which contains the passage copied below? If so, does anyone know what it is called?
Thanks to anyone who can help with this or lead me in a direction to find it. Warm regards, Larry

“Say: Are ye affrighted by the assault of those who have exercised oppression, after ye see the power of your Lord, the Mighty, the Extolled? Follow the example of your Lord, the Merciful, whilst in the greatest disaster. He calleth the people to the truth, and was impeded neither by the oppression of the oppressors nor by the injury of the polytheists. Verily, your Lord, the Merciful, protecteth whom He pleaseth, though He may be in the mouth of the winged dragon. By My Life, not a single leaf is moved but after His permission and He is indeed the Mighty, the Powerful. And he whose stated time hath come, death apprehendeth him, even if he be in a stronghold.”

CHAPTER II
THE GREAT MESSAGE
Compilations, Baha'i Scriptures, p. 67, 68

Return to “Discussion”