Near death experiences

All research or scholarship questions
SpiritualSeeker

Near death experiences

Postby SpiritualSeeker » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:55 am

http://www.globalperspective.org/videos.html This is an interesting read. This is also a site where on can purchase some of the works of Dr. Motlog (a persian bahai who has many books on the faith). I wouldnt mind checking out his other material on near death experiences and the bahai belief
Live your daily life in a way that you never lose yourself. When you are carried away with your worries, fears, cravings, anger, and desire, you run away from yourself and you lose yourself. The practice is always to go back to oneself.Thich Nhat Hanh

onepence~2

Re: Near death experiences

Postby onepence~2 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:03 pm

yes .. very interesting ... skimmed through the web page ...

i really liked the following quote

As the following prophecy declares, the title of “the Blessed” will eventually become a universal title for Bahá’u’lláh:

His name shall endure for ever: his name shall be continued as long as the sun: and men shall be blessed in him: all nations shall call him blessed. -Psalms 72:17

... all very fascinating ... dreams ... some poetry

darkness turns into light

day followeth Day

our Love for thee

borders upon infinity

dh

BruceDLimber

Postby BruceDLimber » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:28 am

Just for the record, his name is Motlagh.

You can see his books at: www.globalperspective.org

Regards,

Bruce

SpiritualSeeker

Postby SpiritualSeeker » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:44 am

Thanks for the replies. It is interesting. I want to investigate more into this. Because Dr. Motlagh says in his small book called "The Bahai Faith" that near death experiences provide evidence of the Bahai teaching of life after death.

Thanks bruce, Dean (onepence) invited me to go meet Dr. Motlagh. He seemed like a "holy" person. HIs manners were soft and gentle and when he spoke he had wisdom and knowledge.

I have his email and cell# just incase in the future I want to ask him questions. To be quite honest I am trusting a lot of his answers. So if I have a life changing question I will definately go to him.

May he be given a long life to benefit all beings :)
Live your daily life in a way that you never lose yourself. When you are carried away with your worries, fears, cravings, anger, and desire, you run away from yourself and you lose yourself. The practice is always to go back to oneself.Thich Nhat Hanh

Return to “Discussion”