Links to Bahá'í blogs, resources, organizations
all links active as of June 2015
Bahá'í starting points
Scholarly websites and blogs (Did we miss a link? Let us know.)
Academics' websites (only those with downloadable content)
- Abdo Osborn, Lil
- Abizadeh, Arash
- Alkan, Necati
- Bridgewater, Nicholas J.
- Brown, Keven; see also archived
- Buck, Christopher
- Clarken, Rodney
- Dahl, Roger: Historical photos and recordings by Greg Dahl
- Danesh, Hossein B.
- Fananapazir, Khazeh
- Foster, Mark
- Hassall, Graham (and university site)
- Hatcher, William
- Heern, Zackery
- Huitt, William
- Karlberg, Michael
- Kerr, Diane Robinson
- Kluge, Ian
- Lambden, Stephen
- Lawson, Todd
- Linard, Thomas
- Maneck, Susan
- Masumian, Adib
- McGlinn, Sen art and writings
- McGlinn, Sen blog and Sen's Daily
- McLean, Jack
- Momen, Moojan
- Prentice, Roger's "Bahá'í in Process"
- Prentice, Roger's "metablog"
- Savi, Julio
- Schaefer, Udo
- Smith, Peter
- Stockman, Robert
- Terry, Peter's "Bahá'í Dialogue"
- Tinto, Iscander
- Velasco, Ismael's academic site
Centenary of Abdu'l-Bahá's travels
Other scholarly blogs and resources
- Achieving Coherence: discourse on the advancement of civilization
- Ahdieh, Hussein's "History of the Babi and Bahá'í Faiths in Nayriz"
- Apocalypse Secrets: Bahá'í Interpretation of the Book of Revelation
- Bahá'í Catholic blog
- Bahá'í Coherence: An Exploration of Our Conceptual Territory
- Bahá'í Covenant / The Covenant of Bahá'u'lláh
- Bahá'í Faith in Egypt [archived]
- Bahá'í Historical Facts
- Bahá'í History of the Caribbean
- Bahá'í Perspective radio show & podcast
- Bahá'í Philosophy Resources
- Bahá'í Reflections [archived]
- Bahá'í Studies Facebook group
- Bahá'í Study Center study guides, compilations [archived]
- Bahá'í Teachings, multi-author collaborative blog
- Bahá'í Tributes: Appreciations of the Bahá'í Faith
- Bridgewater, Nicholas' "Crossing the Bridge"
- Clarken, Rodney's "Clarken Chronicles"
- Common Ground: Faith, Reason, Science, and Religion
- Copeland, Phillipe's "Bahá'í Thought"
- Dannells, George Wesley's "Bahá'í Views"
- Fuqua, Stephen blog and archives
- Growing up Global: Raising Children to Be at Home in the World
- Hulme, Peter's "Everybody Means Something"
- Institute for Studies in Global Prosperity
- Karlberg, Michael's "Agency & Change"
- Kerkhoff, Sonja van
- Marshall, Alison's "Meditations on Bahá'u'lláh"
- McCants, Will's anthology of Shaykhi and Babi writings, Kashkúl
- Means and Materials resources and documents
- Milani, Kavian's "One Planet, One People"
- Mottahedeh, Negar
- Naderi, Farhad's "Pictorial presentation of the historical growth of the Bahá'í community worldwide"
- Poirier, Brent's "A Covenant Unique in the Spiritual Annals of Mankind"
- Reflections on Transformation
- Sabet, Farid's "Behavioral Medicine Solutions"
- Sahar's Blog
- Talisman, Emad
- Velasco, Ismael's "Bahá'í Epistolary" blog
- Wiegley, John's "What Thoughts May Come"
- Windflower: Translations, and papers on Bahá'í philosophy
Academic Study of Religion starting points
- H-Bahá'í: English academia, Arabic and Persian source documents
- Irfan Colloquia: worldwide academic conferences held year-round
- Kalimat Press: preeminent Bahá'í academic publisher in North America
- One Country: online newsletter of the Bahá'í International Community
- Wilmette Institute: university-level correspondence program