major change is on the horizon

Items in the news
onepence

Postby onepence » Wed May 17, 2006 9:07 am

http://www.kitco.com/ind/Laird/may162006.html

First of all, I have to point out that these kinds of price swings in gold indicate that major change is on the horizon for the world. The changes are going to affect everyone’s life on this planet. If gold was not moving so strongly up and down, my prognostications for the future would be more sanguine.

Because gold is the historical money par excellence, it has a singularly unique tendency to telegraph any major change for better or worse. Gold reacts directly and immediately to world political developments, economic developments, social developments, war developments.

In my work, I have focused 100% of my gold study on macroeconomic trends and world political developments. I have found this method very fruitful in understanding precious metals. I have not used charting, mathematical modeling of price activity, Fibonacci ratios, or other methods. This, even though I am a mathematician myself.

Rather, being a student of history as well, I have found that macroeconomic news, and political developments are the primary drivers of the precious metals markets. The study of charts and other methods are very secondary ways to forecast where metal prices are going.

The world is about to change radically... in every way, and you and your life are going to be directly affected, and soon too.

this year we face the imminent demise of the USD system combined with a world energy war brewing in the Middle East. When I say the USD system, I mean the fact that it is the world’s reserve currency. The demise of the USD system will have apocalyptic economic consequence for YOU.

The last time the world saw a major change in a world reserve currency, it had no less than the great depression of the 1930’s. Right after that depression which enveloped the world, there was a world war that decimated Europe, much of Asia, the Pacific, Russia.
That war had well over 100 million casualties and changed the world forever.

We are now looking at a similar situation ...

/////
////
///

a person of oneness,
the apostle dean

Return to “News”