Items in the news
onepence

Bolivia nationalizes oil & gas

Postby onepence » Mon May 01, 2006 12:13 pm

Bolivia
once a member of opec
has nationalized her oil & gas reserves

the times they be a changing

are you prepared for the new World order?

oneness
the apostle dean

Hasan

Postby Hasan » Thu May 04, 2006 11:05 pm

I don’t get why to ask about a new world order, Mr. Evo Morales is Fidel and Chavez's putative son, as well as Mr. Humala (military candidate from Peru)

It is supposed that bahá'ís don't talk about national/international politics or partisan politics.

onepence

Postby onepence » Fri May 05, 2006 3:40 am

good to see a post here.

I hope you understand I was not trying to discuss politics,

however,

I was documenting one nations attempt to find a more reasonable approach to governing her national wealth by nationalizing a certain key sector of the economy instead of allowing non-governmental agencies the rights and proceeds off of natural resources.

I was not attempting to discuss whatever names are being bounted about here on this thread.

I also mentioned the new World order because ultimately the nationalizing forces will be brought togethere and form the Most Great Peace, hence the phrase new World order.

I hope in the future we may discuss things in a more tolerant view of each others expressions and to contribute more to the deserving yet unfilled news topic then the oh to typical responses of "I don't get why".

Like I don't get why nobody wants to post news items.

oneness
dh

onepence

Postby onepence » Wed May 10, 2006 5:25 pm

Miners with exposure in Peru include ...

http://www.marketwatch.com/News/Story/S ... &dist=news

All in all, while mining stock investors "have reaped huge profits this year," a "leftist political trend in Latin America is forcing many to consider political risk before investing, or suffer costly consequences," said Gold Newsletter's Lundin.

High risk for miners

Analysts argue over whether the threat to metals production is extensive, but tend to agree that mining companies will suffer the greatest blow.

onepence

Bolivia 'won't pay compensation'

Postby onepence » Thu May 11, 2006 4:05 pm

Bolivia 'won't pay compensation'

Bolivia's President Evo Morales has said that foreign energy firms should not expect compensation for assets that are now under state control.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4760525.stm

Return to “News”