Picture of Haifa Mashriq'ul-Azkar

All research or scholarship questions
Keyvan

Picture of Haifa Mashriq'ul-Azkar

Postby Keyvan » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:38 am

I saw pictures and even a model of the Mashriq'ul-Azkar (House of Worship) they are planning to build in Haifa, but I havent seen any online.
I asked the guides where I could find a picture outside of the sites, and one said there is one in The Baha'i World.

does anyone know where I can access this online? or has anyone ever encountered it anywhere else online that I probably just havent checked yet?

thanks

Re: Picture of Haifa Mashriq'ul-Azkar

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:08 pm

I heard a while back that is was going to be similar to the one in the states, only bigger

onepence

Postby onepence » Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:36 pm

can you describe the picture and/or model ?

also where exactly did you see the picture and/or model ?

a person of oneness,

theapostledean

Keyvan

Postby Keyvan » Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:21 pm

i saw it when i was on pilgrimage.

in several of the historic sites the rooms are decorated with pictures of Baha'i figures, art, pictures and miniature models of the shrines and Houses of Worship, of which included those for the House of Worship in Haifa.

There is even one for the Shrine of Abdu'l Baha they will be building...someday

The only model i saw of it was in the mansion at The Bahji, sitting next to a model for....i forget...it was either the US HOW or the Shrine of the Bab....i was paying more attention to the Haifa HOW model

its hard to describe, but i wouldnt describe it as similar to any current design. i think it looks more like the HOW they are planning to build in Tehran than the one in the US

childintime

Postby childintime » Sat May 06, 2006 6:05 pm

If you view the new DVD "The Pilgrimage", produced by 'Amatu'l-Baha Ruhiyyih Khanum, you will see a scene where the model of the temple is shown.

Return to “Discussion”