Serious Question for Mr. Darrick Evenson

All research or scholarship questions
Keyvan

Serious Question for Mr. Darrick Evenson

Postby Keyvan » Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:22 am

ive read through your website now and then

so i have a question.

so when you come on here to ask questions, do you actually want to know, or are you using us as lab rats for your unscientific Baha'i polling for use in your little web articles?
its like you dont even respond, you just ask the question, set that ball in motion, and then wait to see what churns out.
i honestly mean that, im not trying to come off hostile.

Jonah
Site Admin

Postby Jonah » Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:31 pm

If I might answer on behalf of Mr. Evenson (whom I don't know personally), yes, that appears to be his intent. He's been posting both questions and his own essays on this forum since it was created in 1998, and distributing his writings on email listservers for years as well. We reached a private agreement a few years ago that he would not post any one essay more than once per year, and in exchange I'll allow him to continue using the forum for distributing his writing. And, of course, with the understanding that any content posted must not disagree with the Baha'i Writings or Institutions.

However, I can not speak for his website and any content you might read there.

-Jonah

Keyvan

Postby Keyvan » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:34 pm

also mister evenson, if you are no longer a marangellaite anymore how come you have links to all his websites on yours

Darrick Evenson

Never an Orthodox Baha'i

Postby Darrick Evenson » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:53 pm

Actually, I was NEVER a member of the "Orthodox Baha'is"; although I did once request membership and, I believe, was on the way to being "approved". I just came to see that I did not believe that Mr. Marangella was inspired of God. Simple as that.

Why are there still "links"? Well, I have HUNDREDS of websites and any links to them I will UNlink as soon as I have time to do so.

Keyvan wrote:also mister evenson, if you are no longer a marangellaite anymore how come you have links to all his websites on yours

Return to “Discussion”