blasphemy

All research or scholarship questions
onepence

blasphemy

Postby onepence » Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:20 pm

wow ... how sad ... I tried to open up a dialogue on blasphemy
and the owner ? ... or someone ... deleted my post ...

how sad ...

so Jonah ... or someone ... please explain to me why my post on Blashphemy was deleted ?

Do you not want me to discuss issues of blashphemy here?

If so, then what type of scholary forum are you running? You come along all heavy handed and delete delete delete ... what's up with that ?

Abdu'l Baha' said

"enmity toward the light is the cause of everlasting banishment, and for this there is no remedy."

so what's up Jonah! ... you gonna try and down play this also? ...

all I did was try and start a thread on blasphemy ... I made a comment and posted a news story ... and yet you decided that this topic was unworthy of discussion here? ... is this what I am supposed to believe ... that I can not discuss blasphemy here ? ...

oh well ladies and gents ... like I posted earlier in a different thread ...
we, here at bahai-library.com/forum, are way way way far behind from where I think we should be ... ...

so Jonah ... what shall it be ... you gonna let us discuss blasphemy ...

oneness
dh

Jonah
Site Admin

Postby Jonah » Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:10 pm

I'm sorry for being heavy-handed, onepence. In the last two days there were about 20 posts from you, most with no reply from others. I meant to delete only the news items unrelated to the Baha'i Faith (and as noted earlier, I believed -- perhaps mistakenly, I'm sorry -- that I alerted you previously about this and that you knew it was me deleting them).

I used to limit individuals to three posts per day, but turned off that limitation about a year ago. Let's make a deal -- no more than three posts per day per person in this Discussion forum, but you can post all you want in the new <a href="http://bahai-library.com/forum2/viewforum.php?f=6">News</a> forum.

Thanks, -Jonah

onepence

agreed

Postby onepence » Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:20 pm

agreed
absolutely awesome to have news section
thank you Jonah
all my best

oneness
dh

Return to “Discussion”