30th Annual Conference of the Association for Bahá’í Studies

All research or scholarship questions
onepence

30th Annual Conference of the Association for Bahá’í Studies

Postby onepence » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:38 am

looking for comments about the 30th Annual Conference of the Association for Bahá’í Studies ...
which was held August 10th (9:00 AM) to August 13th (1:00 PM) 2006
San Francisco Airport Marriott, Burlingame, California, USA

http://www.bahai-studies.ca/news.php

/////////////

please note that the Baha'i Library Online Forum is not necessarily owned/moderated by members of the Baha'i Faith.

<i>[<b>Note from moderator:</b> Onepence has not yet, I believe, inquired with the relevant National Assemblies to find out the membership status of myself or the occasional co-moderator, Brett. -J.W.]</i>

////////////////

oneness
the apostle dean

Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:52 pm

Now you're putting that disclaimer everywhere? I'm not a Baha'i (Might be someday) and you since you seem to have a problem with non-Baha'is being here i'm somewhat offended. :?
Justice and equity are twin Guardians that watch over men. From them are revealed such blessed and perspicuous words as are the cause of the well-being of the world and the protection of the nations.
~ Bahá'u'lláh

onepence

Postby onepence » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:32 am

don't mean to offend anyone ...

As far as I am concerned the people who view my writings have a right to know the status of who is housing my writings.

I will continue to excercise my rights unless directed by the owner of this site to do otherwise, then, at which time my course of action will change.

oneness
the apostle dean

Return to “Discussion”