2. "'Activities of the World's Youngest Religion in Vietnam'." The Times of Viet-Nam 4 (12 Mar. 25, 1962): 16-19. Collins 11.28.
3. "'Baha'i Delegation Meets Israel's Prime Minister'." India and Israel 4 (2 Aug. 1951): 32.Collins 11.83a.
4. "'Baha'i Faith Located in Kenosha'." Wisconsin Then and Now 23 (10 May 1977): 4-5, 7.Collins 11.94.
5. "'Baha'i Faith Makes Gains Among Rural Blacks in Southern U.S.'." The Christian Century 88 (12 Mar. 24, 1971): 368. Collins 11.95.
6. "'Baha'i Leader Visits Taiwan Believers'." Zhong Guo Gong Shang Lu[[ring]] You Za Zhi (47 Apr. 1979): 16.Collins 11.110.
7. "'Baha'i Movement in England, The'." Town and Country News 74 (441 Nov. 24, 1933): 10.Collins 11.118.
8. "'Baha'i News'." India and Israel (Bombay) (20 Apr. 1953): 17.11.121a
9. "'Baha'i News'." India and Israel (Bombay) 5 (12 June 1953): 21.11.121b.
10. 'Baha'i' in Peter Kasenene, Religion in Swaziland, Braamfontein, Skotaville Publishers, 1993.
11. "'Baha'is Find Friends in Canada'." Panorama: The Staff Newspaper of Employment and Immigration Canada (Mar. 1983): 1. Collins 11.149.
12. "'Bahaism in America'." The Moslem World 14 (2 Apr. 1924): 190-91. Collins 11.167.
13. "'Branches of One Tree: The Baha'i Faith in Russia'." Soviet Literature 3 (504 1990): 168.
14. "'Preliminary Background Report on Potential for Rural Development in the New Seventh Division of Sarawak with Special Emphasis on Survey Results of Iban Longhouses for the Year 1971-1972'." Sarawak Gazette 99 (1383 May 31, 1973): 99-115. Collins 11.819 Includes lengthy section on Baha'is (pp.104-115).
15. "'Sikkim and the Message'." Arabia: The Islamic World Review (East Burnham, nr. Slough, Bucks, U.K.) 35 (July 1984): 94.11.928.
16. "'The Bahais Return to Israel: Eighty Persians Journey Back to Haifa and Acre, the Holy Towns of Their Creed'." The Sphere 198 (2583 Aug. 6, 1949): 189. Collins 11.161.
17. A Portrait: The Montana Baha'i Community. Great Falls, Mont.: Montana Baha'i District Teaching Committee, n.d. [197-]. Collins 7.2133.
18. Alaska! First published in Baha'i News [U.S.A.], July 1978 ed., n.p. [Anchorage, Alaska]: [National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Alaska], 1978. Collins 7.41.
19. Alexander, Agnes Baldwin. History of the Baha'i Faith in Japan 1914-1938. n.p. [Osaka, Japan]: Baha'i Publishing Trust, 1977. Collins 7.42.
20. Alexander, Agnes Baldwin. Personal Recollections of a Baha'i Life in the Hawaiian Islands: Forty Years of the Baha'i Cause in Hawaii, 1902-1942. Rev. ed., 1974, 50 pp. ed., Honolulu: National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of the Hawaiian Islands, n.d. [1971?]. Collins 7.43-44 c/r history.
21. Alpert, Carl. "'Bahai Religion Also Finds a Place in Israel'." Sentinel (Apr. 4, 1968): 9. Collins 11.43.
22. America, 200 Years of Imperishable Hope. Wilmette, Ill.: Baha'i Information Office, 1976. Reprint of an editorial from World Order magazine, to coincide with the American bicentenary.Collins 7.52a.
23. Archer, Mary Elizabeth. (1977). Global Community: Case Study of the Houston Baha'ts. M.A., University of Houston. xxiii, 279 P. and 'The Houston Baha'i community ... depends on noncoercive methods ... The Baha'i religion . . . offers a new vision of the communal effort. Intellectual and sacred rewards motivate members, who do not withdraw from worldly endeavors but are committed to educational attainment and careers. Members do, however, withdraw from public affairs that do not support the universalistic goals of the faith . . . Commitme. 13.6.
24. Atkinson, Robert. "'Ba'hai's [sic] American Beginning in Maine'." East West Journal (Dec. 1977): 78-83.Collins 11.58.
25. Baha'i Faith, Fort Lauderdale. Fort Lauderdale, Fla.: [Local Assembly of the Baha'is of Fort Lauderdale?], n.d. [196-]. Collins 7.207.
26. Baha'i Publicity in the Berwyn-Cicero Life Newspaper, 1979-1980. Berwyn, Ill.: Monroe C. Ioas, 1980.Collins 7.377.
27. Bailey, Dennis. "'The Baha'i Religion: Tucked Away in Eliot for 50 Summers, an All-Encompassing Faith Has Drawn People to Maine'." Maine Times 14 (45 Aug. 27, 1982): 2-4.Collins 11.172.
28. Bayne, E.A. Bahais Again: The Larger Question: Speculations on the Significance of the Bahai Religious Sect in Iran. New York: American Universities Field Staff, 1955. Collins 7.536.
29. Bebertz, Terry L. Baha'i Callbook for the United States of America. n.p. [Vassar, Mich.]: Bebertz, 138 B. E. . Collins 7.541.
30. Bluett, Margaret. Development Ideas for Baha'i Communities in Papua New Guinea: Book One. n.p. [Lae]: National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Papua New Guinea, n.d. . Collins 7.558.
31. Bozorgmehr, Mehdi. Internal Ethnicity: Armenian, Baha'i, Jewish, and Muslim Iranians in Los Angeles, Ph. D., UCLA, 1992, xiv, 278 leaves.
32. Braswell (Jr.), George W. "'Islam and Baha'i in America'." In Understanding Sectarian Groups in America, ed. George W. Braswell (Jr.). 333-363 (352-63). Nashville, Tenn.: Broadman Press, 1986.
33. Brown, Ramona Allen. Memories of 'Abdu'l-Baha: Recollections of the Early Days of the Baha'i Faith in California. Wilmette, Ill.: Baha'i Publishing Trust, 1980. The author, an early convert from the San Francisco area, details early history in the area and includes an account of the brief visit there of 'Abd al-Baha'Collins 7.590 c/r history & biography.
34. c/r history
35. Canadian Baha'i Community, The. n.p. [Thornhill, Ont.]: National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Canada, n.d. . Collins 7.614.
36. Card, C. E. Our Precious Heritage, The Coming of the Baha'i [Faith] to Wales. n.p. [UK]: [Card?], n.d.
37. Chopra, Hira Lal. "'Baha'ism in India'." The Panjab Past and Present X (1 Apr. 1976): 85-94. Collins 11.268-9 Originally published in University of Calcutta Post-Graduate Dept. of Islamic History & Culture Magazine (1965), pp.16-26.
38. Cobb, Stanwood. The Destiny of America. Wilmette, Ill.: Baha'i Publishing Trust, 1958. Collins 7.694.
39. Cohen, Erik. "'The Baha'i Community of Acre'." Folklore Research Center Studies 3 (1972): 119-41. Collins 11.275 An important study, particularly valuable for the light it sheds on the fate of the followers of 'Abd al-Baha's brother Mirza Muhammad 'Ali and their gradual re-assimmilation into the Muslim community of Acre.
40. Cole, Juan. "'The Baha'is of Iran'." History Today 40 (March 1990): 24-29.
41. Continental Board of Counsellors in Southern Africa. Facts About Southern Africa for Prospective Pioneers. n.p. [South Africa]: Continental Board of Counsellors in Southern Africa, n.d. [197-]. Collins 7.738.
42. Continental Board of Counsellors in Southern Africa. Information for International Travelling Teachers and a Few Facts for Pioneers in the Region of Southern Africa and the Islands of the Indian Ocean. n.p. [South Africa]: Continental Board of Counsellors in Southern Africa, 1974. Collins 7.739.
43. Council, International Baha'i. "'Baha'is Praise Religious Freedom in Israel'." India and Israel 4 (1 July 1951): 23. Collins 11.526a.
44. Ehmann, Werner. "'Memories of Haifa and the Baha'i in the Past and Now'." The Templer Record (385 May 1979): Collins 11.366.
45. Eighty Golden Years: The Baha'i Faith in Hawaii, 1901-1981. Honolulu, Hawaii: National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of the Hawaiian Islands, 1981. Collins 7.841 c/r history
46. Faith in India, Rhodesia, Malawi, Swaziland, Lesotho, Mozambique, and in the Indian Ocean Region, The. n.p.: n.d. [1970?]. Collins 7.908.
47. Ford, Susan. A Pictorial History of the Baha'i Faith in South Africa, 1911 to 1989. Johannesburg: National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of South Africa, 1989.c/r history.
48. Fozdar, Shirin. "'The Baha'i Faith in India'." The Modern Review 133 (1 Jan. 1948): 82-83. Collins 11.411.
49. Frame, J. Davidson. "'Bahaism in Persia'." The Moslem World 2 (3 July 1912): 236-44. Collins 11.414 A critical account by a Protestant missionary.
50. Further references. "Alexander, History of the Baha'i Faith in Japan (under History); Alexander Personal Recollections... in the Hawaiian Islands (under Memoirs); General stuff on Iranian persecutions; Stockman, The BF in America (Collins 2479), under History; Tritt, Baha'ism in America (Collins 7.2607), under Anti-Baha'i Polemic." :
51. Furughi, Muhammad 'Ali. Sharh-i waqayi'-i amriyya dar Naraq (An account of Baha'i events in Naraq). Tehran: Baha'i Publications Committee, 106 B.E./1949-50.c/r history.
52. Furutan, 'Ali Akbar. Iran dar nazar-i Baha'i yan (Iran from a Baha'i perspective). Reprinted 132 B.E./1976, 24 pp. ed., [Tehran]: [Baha'i Publications Committee], 120 B.E./1963-64.
53. Garlington, William N. (1975). The Baha'i Faith in Malwa: A Study of a Contemporary Religious Movement. Ph .D. Australian National University. 345 p. 'The main purpose . . . is to examine the, and teachings and institutions of the Baha'i Faith ~- various doctrines, both in theory and as they are being implemented in a specific cultural environment.' Both historical and sociological perspectives are used. 13.23.
54. Garlington, William. 'The Baha'i Faith in Malwa', in G. A. Oddie (ed.), Religion in South Asia, 1977, London, Curzon Press, pp. 101-17.
55. Garrigues, Steve L. (1976), The Baha'is of Malwa: Identity and Change Among the Urban Baha'is of Malwa. Ph. D., Lucknow University., 346 p., , and An historical overview of the introduction and development of the Baha'i community in India. The major portion is an ethnographic study of the Baha'is of Malwa. 13.24.
56. Germanus, Julius. "'Modern Movements in Islam: III, Persia'." The Visva-Bharati Quarterly 8 (1931): 74-98. Collins 11.426 The text is mainly devoted to Babism and Baha'ism.
57. Goldstein, Judith. (1978). Interwoven Identities: Religious Communities in Yazd, Iran. Ph.D., Princeton University. 13.25a.
58. Hassall, Graham H. (1984). The History of the Baha'i Faith in Australia, 1920-1963. B.A., University of Sydney. iii, 121 p. and with brief examination of the influence of the Australian social environment Baha'i historical development in Australia, its reception in a largely Christian environment, and the social strata it attracts. 13.28. c/r Baha'i History.
59. Holley, Horace. Green Acre, a Focal Centre of Devotional and Humanitarian Activity. First published in The Baha'i Magazine, July 1926 ed., n.p.: 1926. For fuller details of Green Acre and its transformation into a Baha'i school, see Collins 7.1214.
60. Homayun, Sirus. "'The Baha'i Faith in Iran'." Mini-World (Nov.-Dec. 1981): 17. Collins 11.503.
61. Hornby, Helen. Heroes of God: History of the Baha'i Faith in Ecuador, 1940-1979. Quito, Ecuador: Helen Bassett Hornby, 1984. Collins 7.1236.
62. Iran-i ayanda. Mona Vale, NSW: Australia Baha'i Publications, US BPT list
63. Japan Will Turn Ablaze: Tablets of 'Abdu'l-Baha, Letters of Shoghi Effendi and Historical Notes About Japan. n.p. [Osaka, Japan]: Baha'i Publishing Trust, 1974. Collins 7.1327 c/r SE.
64. Jensen, Mehri Samandari. (1981). The Impact of Religion, Socioeconomic Status, and Degree of Religiosity in Family Planning Among Moslems and Baha'is in Iran: A Pilot Survey Research. Ed.D., University of Northern Colorado. x, 97 p. and 'The purpose of this investigation was to point out two methodological deficiencies in the area of differential fertility research in the Middle East and to propose possible refinements . . . 13.31.
65. Johnson, Lowell. The Baha'i Faith in Africa: The Early Days. n.p.: n.d. [196-]. Collins 7.1329 c/r History.
66. Local Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Denison (Tex.). The Baha'i Community of Denison. Denison, Tex.: Baha'i Community of Denison, n.d. . Collins 7.1427.
67. MacEoin, Denis. "SOAS monograph on Baha'is of Iran." :
68. Mason, John Edwin. Social Death and Resurrection: Conversion, Resistance, and the Ambiguities of Islam and Baha'i in the Cape, Johannesburg, S.A., University of the Witwatersrand, Institute for Advanced Social Research, 1995.
69. Masson, Jean. "'The "Bahai Revelation": Its Western Advance'." The American Review of Reviews 39 (Feb. 1909): 214-16.Collins 11.6474.
70. Mehta, Mani H. "'Baha'u'llah -- and the Indian Crisis'." Blitz Magazine (19 Sept., 1942): Collins 11.682a.
71. Mellgren, Doug-Harald. "'Blazing the Trail for Peace'." The Saga (31 Oct., 1985): Collins 11.683 About Baha'i missionaries in Norway.
72. Mielk, R. "'Von Babismus in Deutschland' [Concerning Babism in Germany]." Der Islam (Berlin) 13 (1923): 138-44.
73. Mihrabkhani, R. Risala-yi shahr-i 'Akka. Tehran: Baha'i Publishing Committee, 106 B.E./1949-50.
74. Miller, Carolbeth. A Perspective on the Baha'i Faith in the Piedmont Triad Area of North Carolina, M.A., Wake Forest University, 1992, vii, 182 leaves.
75. Mitchell, Glenford. "'The Baha'i Faith in Africa'." Africa Report (Oct. 1963): 14-15. Collins 11.700.
76. Momen, Moojan. "'The Baha'i Community of Iran: Patterns of Exile and Problems of Communication'." In Iranian Refugees and Exiles since Khomeini, ed. A. Fathi (ed.). 21-36. Costa Mesa, Calif.: Mazda (?), 1991.
77. Muhajir, Iran Furutan. The Blazing Years: 50th Anniversary of the Baha'i Faith in the Philippines. Manilla, Philippines: Philippines Baha'i Publishing Trust, 1989.c/r history.
78. Murthi, R. Ganesa. (1969). The Growth of the Baha'i Faith in Malaysia. University of Malaya. 43 p., Three main developments in the Malaysian community are described: (1) growth and expansion from obscure beginnings in Singapore, and; to its spread to most of Malaya in 15 years; (2) development of administrative institutions and the acquisition of legal status; (3) the community's attainment of. 13.43. c/r Baha'i History.
79. National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Alaska. Alaska Baha'i Directory. Fresh editions annually to 1971-72 (2 pp. to 1964-65, then 4 pp.). Collins refers to other formats. ed., Anchorage, Alaska: National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Alaska, 1959-60. Collins 7.1634.
80. National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Bermuda. Bermudian Baha'i Community Directory. Hamilton, Bermuda: National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Bermuda, 1984. Collins 7.1652.
81. National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Canada. The Future of Canada: A Baha'i Perspective. Thornhill, Ont.: Baha'i Canada Publications, 1984. Collins 7.1677 Presented to the Royal Commission on the Economic Union and Development Prospects of Canada.
82. National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Canada. Threshold of Oneness: The Baha'i Faith and French-English Relations in Canada. 2nd. ed., 1981 ed., Thornhill, Ont.: National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Canada, 1978. Collins 7.1685-6.
83. National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Ethiopia. 50, Baha'i Faith in Ethiopia: A Time to Remember, 1933-1983. Addis Ababa: National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Ethiopia, 1983. Collins 7.1704 c/r history.
84. National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of India and Burma. Baha'i Directory India and Burma. New Delhi: National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of India and Burma, 1958-59. Collins 7.1725.
85. National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Pakistan. Souvenir: A Brief History of the Baha'i Faith in Pakistan. Karachi: National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Pakistan, 1957. Collins 7.1792a c/r history.
86. National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of the United Kingdom. National Directory. New editions January 1982, June 1982 ed., London: National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of the United Kingdom, 1981. Collins 7.1835.
87. National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of the United States. African Teaching Committee. Africian [sic] Areas in the Ten Year Spiritual Crusade of the Baha'i World Faith. n.p. [Wilmette, Ill.]: [Baha'i] African Teaching Committee, 1953. Collins 7.1876 c/r teaching.
88. National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of the United States. Office of the Treasurer. America's Spiritual Destiny: A Guide for Personal or Group Study. Wilmette, Ill.: Baha'i Publishing Trust, 1984. Collins 7.1923.
89. National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of the United States. United States Baha'i Directory. Numerous new editions to 1977. Title varies as: Baha'i Directory (to 1944/45, and 1947/48 - 197-); American Baha'i Directory (1945/46, 1946/47); and United States Baha'i Directory (197-?). 1933/34, Nov. 1933- 7 p-; 1940/41- 5 p; 1944/45- 5 p-; 1945/46. 8 p.; 1946/47. 8 p.; 1947/48. 8 p.; 1948149. 8 p; 19so/s1. 8 p.; 19s1/s2. 10 p.; 19s2/s3. 10 p.; 1953/54. 7 p-; 1954/55. 8 p-; 1955/56-  p-; 956/57.  p.; 1957/58.  p.; 1959/60, pt. 1.  p-/pt- 2-  p.; 1960/61 pt. 1.  p./pt. 2. p.; Ig6I/62, pt. I.  p./pt. 2.  p.; 1962/ pt I-  p.; 1963/64, pt. I. [II] p /pt- 2-  p-; 196465, pt. 1.  p./pt. 2-  p.; 1965/66, pt- 1-  p-/pt. 2.  p.; 1966/67, pt. 1.  p./ pt. 2.  p.; 1967/68, pt. 1.  p./pt. 2.  p-; 1968/69, pt. 1.  p.; 1969/70.  p.; 1970/ 71-  p-; 1975/76 [Aug. 1975].  p./Sept. .  p./Jan. 1976.  p.;1976/77, Jan. [i e- 1977.  p.; 1977/78, July 1977. p. ed., Wilmette, Ill.: National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of the United States, 1933/34. Collins 7.1874.
90. National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Uganda. The Baha'i Faith in Uganda, 1951-1976. Kampala, Uganda: Baha'i Publishing Trust, 1976. Collins 7.1827.
91. NSA of the US, Office of the Treasurer. America's Spiritual Destiny. Wilmette, Ill.: Office of the Treasurer, Sept. 1983. 104p. 1983.7.1923.
92. O'Neil, Linda. (1975). A Short History of the Baha'i Faith in Canada, 1898-1975. B.A., Carleton University. 44 p. and Canadian Baha'i history centering on selected short biographies of several key individuals. 13.45.
93. Okite, Odhiambo. "'Bahai in Black Africa: A Force to Contend With." Christianity Today 14 (53 Mar. 13, 1970): 53.Collins 11.761 c/r anti-Baha'i.
94. Rabbani, Ruhiyyih. A Message to the Indian and Eskimo Baha'is of the Western Hemisphere. 2nd. ed., 1982, Thornhill, Ont., Baha'i Canada Publications,  pp. ed., Toronto, Ont.: National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Canada, 1969. Collins 7.2178-9.
95. Rahnama-yi ahibba-yi Irani dar Ayalat-i Mutahhida (Guide for Iranian Baha'is in the US).
96. Root, Martha. Baha'i Letter About India and Burma. Rangoon, Burma: Rangoon Standard Press, n.d. [between 1930 and 1939?]. Collins 7.2304.
97. Ross, Howard S. "'National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Canada'." The Canada Gazette/La Gazette du Canada 83 (6 Feb. 5, 1949): 464, 522.Collins 11.882
98. Ross, Margaret J. (I979). Some Aspects of the Baha'i Faith in New Zealand. M.A., University of Auckland. ix, 181,  p. and History of the Baha'i community in New Zealand and a sociological analysis of its current condition. 13.52.
99. Saga Baha'i truarinnar i megindrattum. Stutt samantekt um uppruna, throun og megininntak Baha'i truarinnar. 2nd. ed., 1985 ed., Reykjavik, Iceland: Andlegt thjodrad Baha'ia a Islandi, 1981.
100. Simms, Barbara R. Traces that Remain: A Pictorial History of the Early Days of the Baha'i Faith among the Japanese. Japan: Baha'i Publishing Trust, 1989, 276 pp.. c/r history.
101. Spiritual Destiny of Africa, The. Reissued, 1982, Lagos, Baha'i Publishing Committee of the National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Nigeria, iv, 26 pp. ed., Lagos, Nigeria: National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Nigeria, n.d. . Collins 7.2458.
102. Sprague, Sidney. A Year with the Bahais in India and Burma. German trans. in Herrigel, Die Baha'i-Bewegung [section x, item x]; also separately as Ein Jehr unter den Baha'i in Indien und Birma, n.d., Stuttgart, Selbstverlag der Baha'i-Vereinigung, 46 pp. ed., London/Chicago: The Priory Press/The Baha'i Publishing Society (distributors), 1908.Collins 7.2467.
103. Stiles, Susan. (1983). Zoroastrian Conversions to the Baha'i Faith in Yazd, Iran. M.A.,, 107 p. University of Arizona. vii, and Iran Examines the conversion of Zoroastrians to the Baha'i Faith in Yazd, in the period from the 1880s to the early 20th century. A new mercantile elite emerged within the Zoroastrian community after the Parsis of India sent emissaries to their oppressed co-religionists in Iran. When religious reform failed to keep pace with so. 13.61. c/r Proselytization.
104. Temple Garden of God, The. n.p. [United States]: Published by permission of the National Spiritual Assembly of America, 8 p. Directory of believers in several countries. n.d. [I922].7.2536h.
105. The Baha'i Faith in Russia: Two Early Instances. Baha'i Studies/Etudes Baha'is 5, Thornhill, Ont.: Canadian Association for Studies on the Baha'i Faith, 1979. Collins 7.212 Studies of Ishqabad by Anthony Lee and Tolstoy by A. M. Ghadirian (List separately) c/r History.
106. The Best News on Earth: The Destiny of America. Wilmette, Ill.: National Baha'i Center, 1977. Collins 7.547a.
107. The Structure of Unity: An Introduction to the Baha'i Community in the United States. Wilmette, Ill.: Baha'i Office of Public Affairs, 1979. Collins 7.2490.
108. Vietnamese Bahaism. A Survey of the Religions of Vietnam (Navy Personal Response Handout Series, C-1), Saigon: Comnavsuppac [US navy], n.d. [between 1964 and 1974]. Collins 7.2655 At the time of publication, the Baha'is had experienced considerable success in their missionary work in Vietnam, with many conversions.
109. Warburg, Margit. "'Considerations before a Field-Work in a Baha'i Village in Kerala'." In South Asian Religion and Society, ed. Asko Parpola and Bent Smidt Hansen. 223-35. London: Curzon Press, 1986.c/r sociology.
110. Warburg, Margit. "'Formidling som en del af forskningsprocessen -- om et religionssociologisk forskningsprojekt: Baha'i i Danmark'." In Formidling og Anvendelse af Samfundsforskning, Rosnaessymposiet 1982, ed. K. Krarup and O. Rieper (eds.). 129-41. Copenhagen: Nyt fra Samfundsvidenskaberne, 1983.
111. Warburg, Margit. "'Growth Patterns of New Religions: The Case of Baha'i'." In New Religions and the New Europe, ed. Robert Towler. 177-93. Aarhus, Denmark: Aarhus University Press, 1995. Deals with conversion and immigration rates within Baha'i communities in Europe. Contains extremely useful statistical data and analyses.
112. Warburg, Margit. "'The Circle, the Brotherhood, and the Ecclesiastical Body: Baha'i in Denmark, 1925-1987'." In Religion Tradition and Renewal, ed. Armin W. Geertz and Jeppe Sinding Jensen. 201-221. Aarhus, Denmark: Aarhus University Press, 1991. A short but incisive study of the development of the Danish Baha'i community.
113. Wegener, Daniel Nelson. Divine Springtime: Louise Caswell Recalls the Early Years of the Baha'i Faith in Central America and Panama. Tegucigalpa, Honduras: Union Press, 1977. Collins 7.2682 c/r History.
114. White, Whitney Lyn. 'Binding Together: Guaymi Resistance and Construction of Religious Identity through the Baha'i Faith', M.A. Thesis, UCLA, 1993, vii, 71 leaves. On the Guaymi Indians of Panama.
115. Wikstrom, Lester. "'Baha'i pa bade finska och lapska'." In Nyandligt. En kartlaggning och analys av nyreligiosa rorelser med sarskild hansyn till Lulea stift, ed. Lester Wikstrom. 189-200. Stockholm: Skeab Forlag, 1978.
116. Zahrai, Riss Annette. "Evolution of the Baha'i Faith in the United States since 1960." Masters, University of Paris, 1986.c/r history.